Villagers are the mod's main attraction. They can have a Female or Male skin. Currently there are 210 skins including females, males, and children. Each of those skins has a "Sleeping" skin, bringing the count to 420.
Types of VillagersEdit
- Child (can only spawn if you right click with one of the spawn eggs onto another villager, or by procreating with a villager with a close relation.)
Becoming Close to a VillagerEdit
You must interact with the villager by right clicking him/her, and then clicking the "interaction" button. Choosing the right action increases a villager's "hearts", or how much they like you. Some interactions may make him/her dislike you.
"Marriage is a bounding ritual to demonstrate your love to your chosen one" ~unknown
In MCA you may chose a villager that you are very close to and marry him/her. There is just one requirement to fulfil:
- The chosen villager must have 5 gold hearts above their head.
Now follow the steps to go through the marriage:
- You need to find and craft a Engagement ring then the Wedding ring . (This requires some gold or rose gold, and a diamond for the engagement ring.)
- Go to your chosen one and gift him/her the ring via right-clicking on the person then going to the "interaction" button. Click the "Gift" option.
- While holding the ring in your hand, right click again on the villager you have chosen to give it to them.
- 3a. If you used the Engagement Ring, then on the day you get married, other villagers will give you gifts. You will click on them, pulling up their menu, and see a little present under the part that tells you if they are married or not. You can click on it and get your gift.
- 3b. If you used the Wedding Ring, you're now married! :D
There are 2 ways to have Kids:
It is the act of separating with your spouse, meaning removing the "Husband/Wife" tag and being able to re-marry to him/her or to another villager.
After you have married a villager, you may choose to Divorce him/her.
- Go to a priest
- click "Divorce"
- Finished! You are now divorced!
- You can choose which Villager gender you prefer to marry when you first start a world with the mod.
- Spawning a Villager, seeing a entity that looks like a "human" or "steve", and then crashing
Changing your forge version into a recommended version