Welcome to the PronteraMinecraft Wiki! Here you can find the answers to your questions, browse some pages & contibute!
- "Hrrh!" Villagers are no longer Caveman Squidwards and no longer make sound. They are now male or female humans with over 200 unique skins.
- You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more!
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you'll be able to marry a villager.
- Once you're married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you.
- Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
- MCA will change the way you play hardcore mode forever. Playing in hardcore unlocks a small, but game-changing super-secret feature.
- There's no loss of original Minecraft functionality. MCA villagers can be traded with.
- Now featuring an API - modders can add their own villagers to MCA as well as expand chores!
PUT YOUR QUESTIONS IN THIS PAGE'S TALK PAGEEdit
Kindly put your questions in the talk page & NOT in the categories. So that the wiki will be clean.
Either MeowingInsanely will answer the question.
1. Viligers - About becoming close to a one, Marriage, Children, Divorce, & other links regarding the topic
2. Wedding Ring - How to Craft & How to use