Yes. Just go to "Family Tree" in the villager editor. It'll explain the rest.

You can also craft a relative document, right click the villager, and click none.

Pages in category "Can you change your child so they are not your daughter or son?"

This category contains only the following page.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.